MUNICIPALITY: Vietri sul Mare
NAME: Church of St. Mary of the Arch / Chiesa S. Maria dell’Arco
DESCRIPTION: Built in 1743, it was enriched in 1875 with a floor made of Vietri majolica.
SEE, VISIT, FIND: The church is closed.
FRUITION DATA: none
OPPORTUNITIES: Illustrative panels could be placed, also outside the structure. The church could be part of a tour itinerary dedicated to the tiled floors of the Amalfi Coast.
BIBLIOGRAPHY: TESAURO A., Fonti e documenti per la storia di Vietri dalle origini al periodo normanno, Salerno 1984.
CAFFARO A.- GARGANO G., Costiera amalfitana, guida storico-artistica, Salerno 1979.